128 PM Details – Jobs in Pakistan Army Comission as 2nd leutinent 2011
1. Eligibility Conditions
a. Age as on 01 Nov 2011
|(1)||Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances|
|(2)||Graduates and Serving PN / PAF Personnel||17-23 Years|
|(3)||Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA)||17-24 Years|
|(4)||Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years|
b. Gender Male
c. Marital Status
e. Physical Standards
|(1)||Minimum Height||5′- 4″ (162.5cm)|
|(2)||Weight||As per the Body Mass Index|
(2) Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. Minimum 55 percent marks for the candidates with domicile Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50 percent marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(4) Graduate Candidates. Candidates having minimum 50% marks in intermediate but having minimum 60% marks and above in (BA/BSc/BBA/BS) are eligible.
(5) Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and have appeared/appearing in Supplementary of Part-II/Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions.
(6) Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
(7) A level candidates with 3Cs (aggregate 60% marks) are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as applicable in case of FA / FSc.
2. Ineligibility Conditions
b. Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital/ Appeal Medical Board.
c. Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
d. An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
e. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
a. Registration Through Internet
b. Registration at AS&RCs
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests
|Registration||4 April – 03 May 2011 (Incl Saturdays/Sundays)|
|Preliminary Tests||9 June – 29 July 2011 (Except Saturdays/Sundays/Closed Holidays)|
d. Preliminary Selection
(2) Physical Tests. The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
|(a)||1.6 Km Run||8.5 minutes|
|(b)||Push Ups||15 repetitions in 2 minutes|
|(c)||Sit Ups||15 repetitions in 2 minutes|
|(d)||Chin Ups||3 repetitions in 2 minutes|
|(e)||Ditch Crossing||7′.4″ x 7′.4″ with a depth of 4′|
(3) Interview. Candidates who qualify written test will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
(4) Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call letter.
4. Further Selection
5. Training Period at PMA. 2 Years.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian”s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
c. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
d. 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
e. Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note :- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.